The Belly of the Whale

.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Charlesville Castle:

So my photo class spent the night in one of the most haunted locations in Ireland which is saying a lot since I decided that this entire island is haunted. Sprawling manor where people have reported seeing druids hovering over them as they wake from sleep. Beds have shaken and been moved about the floor as people sleep on them. We actually got locked in the library at one point.Armed with a tape recorder a flashlight a notepad and a point and shoot camera, I took in the neighborhood of 500 photos while traveling throughout the castle in the wee hours of the morning.
There was a nasty closet where a person there before us reported being pushed up against the wall by unknown forces. In the 1800's an 8 year old girl was killed when she fell from the top of the stairwell to the ground floor when she was leaning over the banister. I spent most of my time on the stairwell in the dark by myself. It was colder inside than outside... Anyway, I wont tip my cards too much.
I hate this doll.


Sneak peek at what I've got going on. Part of my Pubs and Stomachs series. More to come very soon.

mv

No comments:

Post a Comment